Point Train Wager (216) UCLA -10.5 over Arizona, 8PM ET
- We like the set up here with Chip Kelly and the Bruins who are an underrated commodity in our opinion right now. UCLA is a misleading 1-2 SU on the season with a pair of losses to solid teams Oregon and Colorado who are a combined 5-0.
- UCLA almost beat Oregon last week without their starting QB Thompson who is not expected back here. The backup Griffin was 19 of 31 for 195 yards and a TD but threw 2 INT’s one of which was a deflection though. If it weren’t for a minus 3 TO ration last week the Bruins probably beat the Ducks.
- Arizona played USC OK a few weeks back and lost by 4-points but they got destroyed last week at Washington. They lost 44-27 to Huskies but were down 37-0 starting the 4th quarter. Zona had 300 of their 331 yards and scored 27-points in the 4th quarter when game was already over. The Wildcats have been outgained by nearly 200 total yards in just two games.
- Strangely enough the 1-2 SU Bruins opened minus -8.5-points but are now -10.5 with heavy money coming in on UCLA here. In fact, we have Washington rated slightly better than UCLA in our power rankings and the Huskies were just a -12-point favorite at home against the Wildcats and won much more convincingly than the final 44-27 final.
- Arizona has lost 9 straight games dating back to last year, all but 1 by double digits. They are just 2-7 ATS in those previous nine contests. Historically speaking, the favorite has dominated this series with a 9-3-1 ATS record. Bet the Bruins.